Tuesday, June 16, 2015

WEEK 38!!!!


What is going on, my wonderful, amazing family and friends!? Hope everything's been going fine, but as for me, even though it's been slow lately, I'm just cruisin' along and trying to enjoy the time I got as a representative of Jesus Christ, as my companion tells me. So, recently, I've been thinking about my younger sister, Leilani, and how she's going to be a missionary after me. Based on my knowledge, I believe that she most likely will become an Enfermera AKA Mission Medic, once she's out in the field. The reason I say that is because my sister has more than enough knowledge of human well-being, and I also think that she will be an extremely huge asset not just to her mission, but to the missionaries that she will be serving alongside, as well.

Before I forget, I would like to wish a happy anniversary to my loving, fantastic parents for 21 years of being together and for being super supportive of my serving down here in Ecuador. I would also like to wish a happy 11th birthday to my youngest sister Nika, one of the most spoiled rotten ballerinas that I know, hahaha. On another note, I want to extend an apology to any and all that have been sending me letters, packages, and any other forms of mail, because not only does it take a good 2-3 months to get to me, but it sometimes has to pass through Customs, and it sometimes ends up sitting there without my knowing, and I'm really sorry for the fact that I haven't been able to receive mail from you guys as often as you are sending it to me. Despite that issue, I'm so very grateful for the love and support from each and everyone - friends, family, and friends of my family alike. Until next week, keep praying often, and God Be With You Till We Meet Again the following Monday!

Con Sinceridad y Amor,
Elder Conner Duane "Poderoso" Parke

PS: Here are some Scriptures that I want Leilani to look up and study. The order that it's in does matter, and I also want her to consider this a kind of a "blessing" from me to her (with a little help from my companion).

Part 1: Doctrine & Covenants 11: 15-17, 8-11, 5-7, 12-14, 21-30 (in verse 23, Replace "Hyrum" with "Leilani", and "Son" with "Daughter")
Part 2: D&C 84: 87-94; Mateo 16: 24-27; James 2:14,17-18; D&C 18: 11-16; D&C 31: 11-13


No comments:

Post a Comment