Thursday, June 4, 2015

WEEK 30!!!

Salutations, friends and family! Finally, I've been able to take a little breather after working 110%, hahahahaha! It's been beyond tiring recently, but to be able to help people come unto Christ, Investigators and Less Active Members alike. Even though it means taking a bus to the other part of my sector, taking a bus back to the region near our apartment, taking a bus back to that far part of our sector, and taking a bus to return to our apartment on time at night, it's finally been paying off. To be able to hear that my family's doing good, and to be able to be having the gradual success that my companion and I have been working hard for is beyond a blessing.

So, like I said, I'm tired... I'm happy, but tired... The reason I say that is because one night this past week, my companion and I stayed up ALL NIGHT studying Scriptures in order to help one of our investigators understand that every other Church (every Church but ours) contains part of "the truth", but not all of it. The reason we did that is because this investigators been on our radar for a long time now. However, at the same time that she's been receiving the Gospel from us, she's also been hearing from the Jehovah's Witnesses, as well. In other words, she's been EXTREMELY confused, she has a LOT of doubts, and we've tried for heck knows how long now to help her understand that as much as she wants the Witnesses to have all the truth, they don't. (And I'm not just saying that, because they have Erased Scriptures in "their bible".

Other than that, nothing special's happened this past week. I still can't download or send any pictures, because these computers don't want to accept my SD Card. But, beggars can't be choosers. With that, I'm not complaining, especially because of the blessings that have been popping out of the ground like gophers in a green garden. I love you guys, and I couldn't be happier to be able to talk with you guys again. It's been tough, it'll only get tougher, but when it does, I'm going to be here. When it does, I'm going to be ready... When it gets harder, I'm not going to be able to quote Harry Potter like I did right there, hahahaha! Take care, you guys, and may God be with you, in the easy times, as well as the hard.

Con Sinceridad y Amor,
Elder Conner Duane Parke


No comments:

Post a Comment