Thursday, June 4, 2015

WEEK 34!!

Hey, everyone! Elder Conner "Poderoso" Parke here, and I'm not going to lie, it is HOT down here, day and night, day after day. In fact, it's so hot, that I've lost a good amount of weight, just by walking and sweating it off each day, hahaha! Even my companion, Elder Alcantara, can't believe how skinny I've become in the past 3 months! However, there is a downside to this... Because I'm a lot, and I do mean a LOT skinnier, almost none of my pants fit me, haha! Also, when I try to utilize my belt to tighten my pants... It doesn't work, hahahahaha! In other words, I either have to get a little "bigger" again, buy new pants, or buy a new belt. Seeing as the pants here are a little on the expensive side, I've decided to build myself up a little bit, as well as buy a new, slightly smaller belt that I can actually utilize, haha! But yeah, things are going awesome, we're still continuing to have slow, but gradual success. Before I go, I just want to give a quick shout-out to my loving and amazing mother, as well as my far-away, yet fantastic grandmother Barbara in the Philippines, and wish them both once more a happy mother's day, and I can't thank either of them enough for their exceptional influences that they've both had in my life. I love them so much, and I love you guys, too, and I can't wait to write to you guys again next week. Till then, take care, everyone!!!

Con Sinceridad y Amor,
Elder Conner Duane "Poderoso" Parke


No comments:

Post a Comment