Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 84

Hi, Mom.

So, I obviously don't have too much to say, especially because we literally Skype called yesterday, hahaha! Still, it was extremely awesome to be able to video call you guys yesterday, perhaps because it's the last time that I'll get to BEFORE I COME HOME! WHOA!!! It's also super nice to know that Mom's more "trunky" (thinking about me coming back home) more than I am, hahahaha! Counting down the days, planning what I'm going to do, and even asking me to buy some jerseys or at least some kinds of souvenirs for me and the family, haha! But yeah, I want to work, I want to study, but what's not a surprise at all is how badly I want to come back to Ecuador. I love the people, I love the culture, and even though it's not the most orderly like the US, it's still a really cool country. I've learned a ton, I've grown a ton, thanks to serving here, and I really can't wait to come back. I still don't have too much to announce about my new sector, except the baptism that we had last Saturday. It was a really great baptism, despite some hiccups that we had to resolve last-minute, but it was still really awesome. I'll be sure to post some pictures of my new sector, my crazy companions, and the crazy things we do as four Gringos in the middle of Ecuador. I love you guys a lot, and until next week, thanks for all of the prayers and support from everyone! It means a LOT. Take care!!!


Con Sinceridad y Amor,

Elder Conner Duane "Poderoso" Parke

No comments:

Post a Comment