Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 83

Hi, Mom!


So, like my title states, I "coincidentally" got transferred last Wednesday TO GUAYAQUIL! But, I'm in the other zone, Zona Orquideas. My new companion is Elder Melzer from Arizona. This is one of my favorite zones to be in so far in my mission, if I do say so. Even though I've only been here 5 days, I still feel more than grateful simply to be here - with my companion, with the other two missionaries in our sector (Elder Williams and Elder Mena), and with this awesome zone. I'm feeling a MILLION times better than I was in Balzar, despite the bittersweet taste of leaving a sector that quickly became my home. However, all I can do now is look back on it, learn from it, and only think about how I can do better. But for now, I can tell you guys just how grateful and how happy I am to be in such an amazing zone, full of amazing missionaries. I don't have too much to say yet, simply because again, I only have 5 whole days in this sector. But, what I can let you guys know is that we have a LOT of great baptisms lined up, we have a lot of rescues lined up as well, so hopefully my companion and I can continue to have the awesome success that comes from the magic we both know we can make happen here. I'll be sure to take TONS of pictures, I'm SUPER excited to Skype Call this Mother's Day, but more than anything, I'm fired up to be here, because this change (whether it was planned or not) was precisely what I needed to kick-start me into overdrive! I love you guys so much, and until next week, keep praying often, stay strong, stay true, and remember... JESUS LOVES YOU!!! ... And I love you too, hahahahaha! Bye!


Con Sinceridad y Amor,

Elder Conner Duane "Poderoso" Parke


PS: We got a couple of plans to have some fun later (eat at the Chili's they got here with one of my awesome friends Elder Moreno who goes home next week, and maybe ride some bikes in the famous Parque Samanes), which is why I'm writing a little early this week

No comments:

Post a Comment