Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 72

I can't tell you how relieved I'm going to be to be coming home not too long from now, take an extremely long rest, and probably play with my dogs Clark and Oliver (I'll probably call him "Arrow", though, just because Green Arrow is awesome), and make restitution with everyone and everything that I should. I'd love to get my old job back, I'd love to continue on the Medicine Career Path in my education, and I'm not too worried about how beautiful and amazing my future family is going to be. I shouldn't probably get my head too wound up around these things, so I don't get too trunky. Especially because I still got a good 7 months to make the absolute most of the blessing I have of being here in Ecuador. The fact that I don't have too much time left here isn't going to affect the sincere desires in my heart to do what's right, and to "loosen my tongue, and declare glad tidings unto this generation." It's been such a humbling experience to be here, and I'll be sure to apply what I've learned and felt here in my life. I'm so very grateful for the prayers that have been said in my name, because it's made it a whole lot easier to continue to serve my Father in Heaven as diligently and faithfully as I ought to. I love you guys so much, and thank you so much for all of the love and support. Keep praying often, and just remember how much Jesus loves you!!! Take care!!!

Con Sinceridad y Amor,

Elder Conner Duane "Poderoso" Parke

No comments:

Post a Comment