Monday, July 6, 2015

WEEK 40!!!

Hey, Mom. It's been pretty slow down here, lately, but that's not going to stop my companion and I from continuing to give it all we got. We've been through quite a bit, especially these past couple of weeks. So, there's been a lot of talk lately about transfers and my possibly becoming a trainer. But, honestly, I don't think I can ever become a trainer as "effective" and "efficient" as my companion, Elder Alcantara. I don't think I will ever be able to be as direct about the mistakes that my future trainee will make as he was with me. I don't think I will ever be able to deal out machetes as easily as he was able to. I don't think I will ever be able to (most importantly), help any and all around me as well as he was able to. I honestly couldn't thank my companion enough for all that he's done to help me become the missionary and representative of Jesus Christ that I know so strongly now that I am. 

I'd like to know... Has Leilani read those Scripture Chains that I sent her. The reason I'm asking is because my companion showed me both of those chains. Both of them have really opened up my eyes as far as my capabilities and potential not only as a missionary, but simply as a child of God. But anyway, not too much has happened recently. Our sector and our work has been a bit slow, but we're still inviting as many people as we can to come unto Christ and be perfected in Him and His restored Gospel. Until next week, I love you guys, and keep praying often!

Con Sinceridad y Amor,

Elder Conner Duane "Poderoso" Parke

No comments:

Post a Comment