Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WEEK 51 Happy Mission Anniversary!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, EVERYONE!!! That's right, this Wednesday marks my mission anniversary, woohoo!!! I still haven't seemed to find a computer here that knows how to read my SD Card, but I'll be sure to try and find one super soon, because I have LOTS of really cool pictures that I got for everyone to see, especially in order to celebrate my mission anniversary, woo! I'm not going to lie, this past week has been slower than a snail covered in molasses on top of a sloth on top of a tortoise. The people here are not as "difficult" as the people in the city of Guayaquil, but they're a little bit more difficult to make commitments with, as well as to teach as directly. That being said, I've been feeling a little on the droopy side lately. It's been a little discouraging, a little depressing, and my companion and I just can't seem to find a good rhythm to go off of here. But, I've been able to feel the Spirit with me, thanks to all the prayers, support, and love from everybody (specifically my beautiful, wonderful family), so even though it's been tough, I'm not going to give up hope. I simply see this place as "Packed With Potential". After all, no one said that the mission life was going to be an easy one. I love you guys so much for the love and support that you guys have been giving me up to this point, and if it weren't for you guys, I never would have been able to have the success that I've had so far in my mission. Even though like I've said how many times that it'll only get harder as I keep going, I know in my mind and in my heart that what I'm doing here is good, and those around me have been able to receive the blessings that they need. Until next week, if I can't send you guys any photos, again I'll be sure to try and send them next week. Till then, keep praying often, and remember, Jesus loves you!!!

Con Sinceridad y Amor,
Elder Conner Duane "Poderoso" Parke

PS: If you guys don't know yet, I got a new mailing address! Also, I would LOVE to get some e-mails from you guys, with questions, comments, concerns, jokes, rumors, or simply a cute little heart symbol to show some love and support. Love you guys, PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment