Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 66 Oh, The Possiblities 1/4/16

Hi, Mom. So, first things first, I am now working in my very first BRANCH! We had a solid 80 attendance last Sunday (including around 10 visitors), and we are also the Young Men's Organization. That being said, the first counselor gave us the permission and privilege of machete-ing all 3 of our Aaronic Priesthood holders to behave how they should. I felt a little bad, but at the same time, I am the new Young Men's Secretary, after all. I gotta do my job somehow, hahaha! Anyway, so not only are we four missionaries also the Young Men's Organization, but we're also in charge of the Family History, and the Activities Coordinators. As "unorganized" as this branch may sound, I have heard that there have been (and may still are) worse branches. So, I have hope, and not just because I'm here :P Even though it may seem that my companion and I complain a lot about the situation and circumstances here, we've also been discussing potential solutions with each other. I apologize that my entry for this week isn't too long, but I can explain that it's because of all the work and amazing stuff that we've been doing here. I can only hope that we can get this branch up and running how it should be, and perhaps one of those blessings could be a 100 minimum attendance. Until next week, guys, keep praying often, I love you guys a ton, and thanks again for all the love, prayers, and support while I've been here. Take care!!!

Con Sinceridad y Amor,
Elder Conner Duane "Poderoso" Parke


PS: I apologize again that I wasn't able to send any pictures this week! Please forgive me!

No comments:

Post a Comment