Saturday, November 1, 2014

WEEK 6 10/30/14

Hey Mom (and Dad), how are things??? 

It's my final P-Day here, and then I fly off to Ecuador (technically Colombia THEN Ecuador) on Monday night, at 9:30 here time. I'm so nervous, but I'm WAY more excited than absolutely ANYTHING!!! I'm really going to miss it here, with the food, beds, and education concerning the Spanish Language all pretty much handed to me (and every other missionary here) on some silver platters. However, I do believe that the time has come for my mission to TRULY begin...

I've been more busy than I have EVER been in my whole life, so I didn't really think about taking that many pictures this week (perdóname AKA forgive me >.<). BUT, I did get a haircut this morning, so I'll be sure to send a picture or two of that, and I've pretty much got that mindset that I'm ready to preach to the good people of Ecuador!!! Sure it's gonna be a WORLD of difference there than here, but I know in my heart that no matter how hard it gets, and no matter what or how many crazy trials get thrown my way, I know that I've been called of God to be out here, serving as a representative of my Savior Jesus Christ. Even after my mission, I still won't feel like I've shown my thanks enough for His atoning for my sins, in order to give me the exceptional life that I have today.

I haven't gotten the cards you guys sent me yet, but no worries, because I still feel totally psyched and ready to leave the high walls of the Mexico MTC and have a BLAST teaching and preaching in the Ecuador Guayaquil North Mission. Even though I've come to absolutely love it here, for all that it's had to offer me for these past six weeks, I still feel and understand that it's time for me to get out there, and try my hardest to convert others by converting myself in the process.

 I love all of you guys, and I'm not gonna lie, that this has been the most difficult 6 weeks of my entire life. I have no doubts that it'll only get trickier and more complicated from this point on... For me, and for those that I care most about AKA you guys. May the Spirit, God's Love, and all His blessings He has to offer be with each and every one of you, and I'll make sure to pray for you guys every day I'm gone. Give everyone in the ward my best from here in Mexico (and in a week, Ecuador), and let 'em know I can't wait to come home with some epic Mission Stories. Anyway, I love you guys, and I can't wait to e-mail you guys again real soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment