Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 16

I'm so tired... Can someone send me a package that contains some extra time for me to sleep? I'd be more than grateful for it... However, I don't think it'll be small enough to send in any boxes, so I'll just have to settle for the usual hugs and kisses in the cards, letters, and packages that I'm more than grateful to receive from everyone. But anyway, what's going on? This is my first blog post of the fantastic year of 2015, filled with tons of new opportunities to have an  of new adventures here in blazing, beautiful Ecuador!

I testify that it is through the limitless amount of love that our Savior has for all of us that we can overcome each and every one of the trials and tribulations that are placed before us. I know that this Church is true, and we have the blessing of receiving indirect revelation from God through His living prophet, President Thomas S. Monson. I know that this Everlasting Gospel is one that is meant to specifically bless families, because it is through our families that we can learn to understand why it is we are here, why the things in our lives happen, and best of all, just how much our Father in Heaven loves us. I love you all, and can’t wait to see what this fantastic year has in store that I’ll be able to share!

Con Sinceridad,
Elder Conner Duane

No comments:

Post a Comment